Commercial Printing with Flexible Formats for Quality Products and Prompt Delivery. From short run digital to long run static, EU Services' commercial printing services are customized to fit your needs. All printing produced at EU Services uses a G7 qualified process to provide you consistent color and images from proof to press, as well as press to press. We offer environmentally-friendly options for direct mail printing and are a certified printer for both SFI and FSC papers.
EU Services’ direct mail printing capabilities include commercial, offset, digital and envelope printing equipment.
- Maximum sheet size = 28" x 40"
- Up to 6 ink colors plus coater in one pass
- Stock details: 40# text up to 25pt board stock
- Standard sheet sizes: 11"x18", 14"x18", and 22"x20"
- Up to 8 colors plus UV ink capabilities
- Stock details: 40# text to 120# cover
Envelope Jet Presses
- Maximum size 12" x 18"
- Up to 2 colors in one pass
- Stock details: 24# or 32# text
- Maximum sheet size 14.3" x 26"
- 600 dpi color and 1200 dpi black and white
- Stock details: 40# text to 100# text
- Inserted packages
- Saddle-stitched newsletters, brochures and calendars
- Folded and flat self-mailers
- Personalized printed handouts
- Offset and digital print collateral
- Pocket Folders
- Direct mail premiums such as calendars, coupons, and labels
Unique Folding and Finishing Capabilities for Creative Direct Mail Packages. EU Services’ in-house bindery department services include:
- Die Cutting
- Drop Cut Replies
- Roll Fold
- Z Fold
- Gate Fold
- Off Fold
- Saddle Stitch
- Corner Staple
- Coil Bound
- Perfect Bound
- Perf & Score
- 3 Hole & Calendar Punch
- UV Coating
Comprehenisive Prepress Services for Print Solutions. EU Services offers a file preparation team focused on the big picture from the start of your job to ensure superior commercial print quality and final USPS deliverability. The G7 qualified process gives you consistent color and images from proof to press as well as press to press.
EU Services implements an automated workflow that preflights artwork as soon as it is received. This benefits our customers in two ways:
- Reconciles artwork with project estimate to ensure best possible pricing
- Identifies production issues related to file quality early in the process, in most cases within hours of receiving artwork
Art Files Accepted:
- Mac or PC Formats
- CD, DVD, Email, or FTP delivered
Extensive Direct Mail Design Expertise. Our creative development team will assess your direct mail package and offer:
- Alternative production solutions
- Direct mail design
- Knowledge of postal regulations for direct mail discounts