As they say, results may vary, but it’s hard to dispute the consistently impressive ROI earned through variable data printing. If you’re a direct marketing manager contemplating a more personalized approach for your next campaign and you need a few examples to impress the boss, read on…
- VDP success is enjoyed by many sectors, from travel to education. La Salle Academy used a VDP self-mailer for an alumni fundraising campaign and increased the average donation by 67 percent.
Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. La Salle Academy, 2010
- A restaurant franchise used VDP to create customer cards printed with a unique URL and drew a 27-percent patron response.
Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. Beef O’Brady’s. 2010
- A municipal federal credit union used VDP postcards to drive $1 million in loan activity and achieve an ROI of over 2,700 percent for the first year of interest income.
Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. Wallingford Municipal Credit Union. 2010
- Combined with p-URLs, email, and telemarketing, a local travel club found that VDP data and imagery boosted bookings and membership.
Source: The Print on Demand Initiative. CLUB ABC Tours Travel Campaign, 2010
- VDP plus cross channel marketing earned Hershey Entertainment and Resorts 17 percent higher revenue and 10 percent more bookings.
Source: DM News: July 27, 2009.
Takeaway: You owe it to yourself and your organization to calculate the possibilities in variable data and cross-media marketing campaigns. We’re here to help!